MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) — The Minnesota State Patrol says a driver survived a crash Thursday night just south of downtown Minneapolis on Interstate 35W.
The driver smashed into a guardrail at about 9:45 p.m. on the interstate near Chicago Avenue. They were taken to Hennepin Healthcare with non-life threatening injuries.
The state patrol is investigating.
More On WCCO.com:
- WCCO.com Full Coverage: The Trial Of Derek Chauvin
- Buffalo Business Owner With Huge ‘Trump 2020’ Flag Prepared To ‘Go To Jail’ For Violating City Rules
- Boy, 10, Who Took Minivan And Led Police On Chase Says He Just Wanted To Buy Cheerios
- Brewery Patrons Stiff Server On Tip After Disagreeing With State’s 90-Minute Seating Rule
- Minnesota Ranks Among States With Most COVID Restrictions, Surrounded By States With Fewest
Source: CBS Minnesota