ST. PAUL, Minn. (AP) — St. Paul police say a 1-year-old girl was injured when someone fired gunshots at a vehicle in which she was riding.
Authorities say doctors were unable to determine whether the child had a graze wound from a bullet or was cut by glass from a broke vehicle window that was struck.
Investigators say a man was driving, a woman was in the front passenger seat and two young children were in the back, including the girl who was injured Monday afternoon when someone in a black sedan started shooting at them.
The girl was treated at the hospital for minor injuries.
(© Copyright 2021 The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
More On WCCO.com:
- WCCO.com Full Coverage: The Trial Of Derek Chauvin
- Buffalo Business Owner With Huge ‘Trump 2020’ Flag Prepared To ‘Go To Jail’ For Violating City Rules
- Stimulus Check Update: Will There Be A Fourth Relief Payment?
- Storm Damage Halts Vaccinations At Minnesota Vikings Training Facility
- CDC Issues New Guidance Surrounding COVID-19 Transmission From Surfaces
Source: CBS Minnesota